Try using sliced mushrooms instead of broccoli: pan fry 400g sliced mushrooms in 1 tbsp oil for 3 minutes, then continue as below.
- freeze it
- 375g puff pastry
- 400g broccoli florets
- 1 packet cheese instant sauce mix
- 25g pine nuts
- 50g mild hard goat’s cheese, grated
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Cook the broccoli in a pan of lightly salted water for 3 minutes and drain well.
- Unroll the pastry sheet on to a large non-stick baking tray and prick with a fork, then arrange over the pastry.
- Make up the cheese sauce mix as per the instructions and drizzle over, then scatter over the pine nuts and goat’s cheese. Bake for 25 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden around the edges. Cut into quarters and serve.
GDAS: Per serving: calories 510 (26%), sugar 4.7g (5.2%), fat 32g (46%), saturates 14g (70%), salt 1.4g (23%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.