Why not jazz up lean turkey with this easy sauce? You can freeze the turkey and the sauce individually.
- freeze it
- 4 turkey breast steaks
- 1 tbsp olive oil (from your storecupboard)
- 400g passata with garlic and onion
- 70g pitted olives, halved
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 pack herby new potatoes
- Brush the turkey breast steaks with oil. Heat a griddle pan until it’s very hot and cook the turkey steaks for 5 minutes per side until cooked through. Meanwhile, place the passata in a pan, season to taste and stir in the olives and parsley. Heat through gently for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the herby new potatoes as per the packet instructions. Serve the turkey steaks with a spoonful of sauce, garnished with extra parsley.
GDAS: Per serving: calories 258 (13%), sugar 4.1g (4.6%), fat 5.4g (7.7%), saturates 1.5g (7.5%), salt 0.6g (10%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.