There are more ways to cook cauliflower than boiling – roasting it adds heaps more flavour.
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- 500g spaghetti
- 20g fresh basil leaves, plus extra to serve
- 200g sundried tomatoes
- 70g pine nuts, toasted
- Heat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5. Place the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet and toss with the lemon juice, two thirds of the garlic, 1 tbsp of the oil and 2 tbsp of the Parmesan and season. Roast for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti as per pack instructions and make the pesto: in a food processor, pulse the remaining Parmesan and garlic with the basil leaves, sundried tomatoes and pine nuts, plus a pinch of salt, until roughly chopped. Pour in the remaining oil and pulse again.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the pesto and roasted cauliflower. Sprinkle with basil leaves to serve.
GDAS: Per serving: calories 693 (35%), sugar 6.1g (6.8%), fat 40g (57%), saturates 6.8g (34%), salt 1.3g (22%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.