Food blogger Katie Bryson says, ‘Add chopped fruit to these if you like. You could also try freezing the mixture in ice cube trays for a quick smoothie snack’
- 2 x 1 litre bottles fruit smoothie of your choice
- Using the smoothie (we used M Raspberry, Strawberry & Blackberry and M Mango & Passion fruit), half-fill 6 lolly moulds with one flavour. Freeze for half an hour.
- Insert a lolly stick and continue to freeze until solid, about another 30 minutes.
- Pour the second smoothie layer in and freeze for 1 hour.
- To remove the lollies from the moulds, lightly run the tip of a knife around the top edge then briefly hold under a cold running tap, turning.
Per lolly: calories 140 (7%), sugar 30g (33%), fat 0g (0%), saturates 0g (0%), salt 0g (0%) of your guideline daily amount. For children aged 5-10: Per lolly: calories 140 (7.7%), sugar 30g (35%), fat 0g (0%), saturates 0g (0%), salt 0g (0%) of your guideline daily amount.
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.