It’s important to use ripe avocados to give your guacamole that wonderfully silky texture. When choosing them, they should give a little when gently squeezed
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice and zest, finely grated
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the stone. Using a teaspoon, scoop out the flesh and place into a mixing bowl, then smash roughly with a fork or masher.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
Per serving: calories 228 (11%), sugar 2.7g (3%), fat 22.3g (32%), saturates 5.3g (26.5%), salt trace (<1%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.