Pepsi 2013 Q3 Pepsi/ Dynamo at Morrisons Promotion - Terms and Conditions
On-Pack Terms and Conditions
Promotion runs from 9am 29.07.13 – 5pm 18.08.13 (hourly draws 9am – 5pm). Open to UK/IOM/CI residents only aged 16+. Exclusions apply. Max one prize per person. Purchase at Morrisons necessary. Retain till receipt for verification. Internet access required. For entry and full terms and conditions, visit pepsi.co.uk/magicpack
Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd. Pepsi, Pepsi MAX and the Pepsi Globe are trademarks for PepsiCo Inc.
Full Terms & Conditions
- By submitting your entry to this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
- Promotion open to only United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged16 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Britvic Soft Drinks Limited, PepsiCo International Limited and their affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The promotion runs from 29.07.13 until 18.08.2013 (hourly draws 9am – 5pm) (“Promotion Period”).
- Internet access and registration required to enter. To enter, entrants must purchase any promotional Pepsi MAX, Pepsi or Pepsi Diet product in any Morrisons store, go to www.pepsi.co.uk/magicpack and enter the last 4 digits of their Morrisons till receipt number which can be found towards the bottom of their Morrisons receipt as well as their name, e-mail address, date of birth, mobile phone number and postcode.
- Entries made after 5pm during the Promotion Period will be entered into the next day’s draw.
- All entries will be included in the next available draw only and will not continue to roll over into the following draws.
- For the avoidance of doubt one receipt = one entry. The same receipt cannot be used again for another entry.
- There are 189 prizes available to be won, with one prize available in each hourly draw. Each hourly draw prize consists of 1 x Dynamo Magic Pack containing:
- 1x Dynamo T-shirt,
- 1x Dynamo Hoody,
- 1x A2 Dynamo Poster
- 1x Pack of Playing Cards,
- 1x DVD box set of ‘Dynamo Magician Impossible’ (series 1 and 2)
- 1 x Book –‘Dynamo Nothing is Impossible’
- No warranty or guarantee is given by the Promoter in relation to the prizes or any element thereof.
- There is a limit of one entry per person day. Any duplicate entries will be denied entry and an error message displayed. No bulk, consumer group, third party or agent entries will be valid.
- Proof of submitting an on-line entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- Only one prize per person may be awarded over the duration of the Promotion.
- All entrants will receive a free confirmation message of their entry on screen.
- Winners will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received for each draw and notified by email within 14 working days.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winners using the contact details supplied upon entry to the Promotion. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of the first notification, then the Winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize and the Promoter is free to nominate another winner at its sole discretion selected randomly from the applicable pool of entrants for that draw. Please ensure availability during this period in case you are a winner to avoid disappointment.
- All winners will be contacted via the email address supplied at the time of entry.
- Prizes will be fulfilled once the winner has confirmed acceptance of the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner and ask to see proof of the till receipt (photocopies not accepted) or online order.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs, liabilities, damages or losses incurred by a prize winner in connection with the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize excludes associated costs, expenses, charges or taxes incurred by a prize winner which are not stated in the existing prize description including but not limited to any travel costs, expenses or charges which may be incurred by a prize winner in connection with the prize.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion at any time without liability and will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid disappointment.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries. No responsibility will be accepted for website, telecommunication or technical fault.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee that the entry routes will be available at all times during the Promotion. Each individual entry will be included in just one draw.
- The winners may be required to participate in related publicity including their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoter’s publicity.
- This Promotion is subject to the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promoter will collect personal information for the purpose of administering this Promotion. This may include contacting the winner via text messages or calls regarding this Promotion. In administering this Promotion any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and, other than in connection with the running of this Promotion and performance of the prize, will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent .
- For names and counties of winners, please send a self-addressed envelope to: Pepsi Max ‘Dynamo Magic Pack’ Promotion Results, PO Box 100, Warrington, WA4 6FB within 3 months of the closing date.
- Entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their entries disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant before making an award.
Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4TZ. Please do not send entries to this address.
Pepsi, Pepsi-Cola and the Pepsi Globe are trade marks of PepsiCo Inc.