Kids will love these. Just reduce the amount of chilli sauce and jalapeños to please their palates
- 250g boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- 100g mozzarella, grated
- 8 plain tortilla wraps
- 130g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp pickled sliced green jalapeño chillis, roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
- hot chilli sauce, to serve
- Season the chicken and rub the ground cumin all over. Brown in a pan with 2 tsp of the vegetable oil for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through and no pink meat remains, then chop into pieces.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella over and 4 tortillas and top with the chicken, black beans and jalapeños. Top with another tortilla.
- Fry the filled tortillas one at a time in the remaining oil for 5 minutes then turn and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Keep them warm in the oven or serve as you cook, cut into triangles and with extra jalapeños and hot chilli sauce.
Per serving: calories 466 (23%), sugar 3g (3.3%), fat 19.8g (28%), saturates 7.7g (39%), salt 1.5g (25%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.