Reserve a space on the barbecue for charring bread and veg so they don’t pick up the flavour of the meat
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dried crushed chilli
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 150g frozen peas
- 1 cucumber, trimmed
- 4 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 200g feta cheese, broken into chunks
- small handful fresh mint leaves, shredded
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, trimmed and cut into wedges
- garlic and coriander pittas, chargrilled
- Mix together the garlic, cumin, coriander, dried chilli, half the lemon juice and half the oil and rub over the lamb cutlets to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook the peas according to the packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold running water then tip into a large salad bowl.
- Halve the cucumber and scoop out the seeds using a teaspoon. Thinly slice on the diagonal and add to the peas with the radishes, feta, mint, lettuce and remaining lemon juice and oil. Toss to combine and season to taste.
- Barbecue the lamb cutlets over medium-hot coals until cooked through, for 5 minutes on each side for medium and 6 minutes on each side for well done. Spoon the salad on to individual plates and drizzle with oil. Top with the lamb cutlets and serve with chargrilled pittas.
Per serving: calories 440 (22%), sugar 3.2g (3.5%), fat 28.1g (40%), saturates 12.9g (64%), salt 2.1g (3.5%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.