Swap the basmati for rice noodles, if you like. This Thai-inspired dressing works well with many ingredients; try it drizzled over chicken or salmon
- 300g basmati rice
- 390g Morrisons Beef Sizzle Steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ground five spice or ground coriander
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 tbsp salted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 15g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 large lime, juice only (some limes are juicier than others; add more juice to taste if desired)
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions until al dente, then drain. Meanwhile, rub the steak with a tiny bit of oil, season then sprinkle the five spice or ground coriander all over.
- In a bowl, mix together the lime juice, fish sauce, caster sugar, chilli flakes and 1 tbsp water.
- Heat a griddle pan or non-stick frying pan and fry the steak for 1-2 minutes to fully sear it. Rest it for 5 minutes under foil. To serve, spoon the rice into 4 bowls and top with the beef, peanuts and coriander, then pour the dressing over.
Per serving: calories 512 (26%), sugar 4.5g (5%), fat 13.8g (20%), saturates 3.3g (17%), salt 1g (17%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.