If you don't have jerk seasoning, use ground cumin instead and replace the hot sauce with crushed chilli flakes
- 4 pork shoulder steaks
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp jerk seasoning
- ½ pineapple, cored, peeled and diced
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- 15g fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp hot chilli sauce
- 300g basmati rice
- Heat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/Gas 5. Rub the pork steaks with the oil, jerk seasoning, salt and pepper. Roast in a tin for 45 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix together the pineapple, onion, coriander, hot chilli sauce and season. Cook the rice according to the pack instructions until al dente, then drain. Serve the chops with the rice and salsa poured over.
Per serving: calories 504 (25%), sugar 9g (10%), fat 6.5g (9.2%), saturates 1.9g (9.5%), salt 0.7g (12%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.