Mix the fruit well in the mould to ensure an even distribution
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 4 sheets leaf gelatine
- 400ml lemonade
- 4 tbsp Pimm’s
- ½ lime, juice only
- 2 x 195g punnets strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 5cm piece cucumber, thinly sliced
- 10 small fresh mint leaves
- Lightly oil a 900ml jelly mould. Soak the gelatine leaves in a shallow bowl of cold water for 5 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile, gently heat the lemonade in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the Pimm’s and lime juice. Lift the gelatine from the water and add the Reserve a few strawberry and cucumber slices and mint leaves for decoration. Arrange the remaining ingredients into the prepared jelly mould then pour over the Pimm’s mixture and transfer to the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to set.
- The jelly can be turned out 20 minutes ahead of serving. To turn out, dip the jelly mould into a bowl of hot water for 30-40 seconds (20 seconds if you’re using a metal mould), remove from the water, place a plate over the bottom of the mould and turn over. Carefully lift the jelly mould straight upwards to ensure smooth sides. Decorate with the reserved strawberries, cucumber slices and mint.
Per serving: calories 52 (3%), sugar 8.2g (9.1%), fat 0.6g (0.9%), saturates 0.1g (0.5%), salt 0g (0%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.