Tasty hot or cold. Pop leftovers in the fridge and enjoy for lunch the next day
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and sliced
- 160g spinach
- 400g can artichoke hearts, drained, excess liquid squeezed out then halved
- 100g feta
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Heat the oil in a 24cm pan and sauté the onions for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile, place the spinach in a bowl and pour boiling water over until wilted. Drain, rinse with cold water then squeeze out the excess liquid. Roughly chop and set aside.
- Add the spinach, artichokes and feta to the onions and gently mix. Pour the eggs over and season. Cook over a low heat for 7-8 minutes or until almost set, then finish under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes, until cooked through – it should be firm and light golden on top.
Per serving: calories 265 (13%), sugar 7.2g (8%), fat 18.3g (26%), saturates 6.5g (33%), salt 1.6g (27%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.