Ideal for fussy little eaters: lay out all the components so they can wrap what they want. Freeze leftovers (only the lamb koftas) for further meals
- Freeze it
- 450g lamb mince
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed (from your store cupboard)
- 1 tsp ground cumin (from your store cupboard)
- 1 tsp dried mint (from your store cupboard)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (from your store cupboard)
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 x bag four-leaf salad mix
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tbsp Greek-style tzatziki
- Mix together the mince, garlic, cumin, and mint and season. Divide into 12 balls and flatten into patties.
- Heat the oil in a griddle pan and cook each kofta for 1-2 minutes on each side until no pink meat remains.
- Lay out the tortillas and top with salad and tomatoes. Place three koftas on top of each and add a spoonful of Greek-style tzatziki. Wrap the tortilla round the filling.
Per filled wrap: calories 434 (22%), sugar 4.1g (4.6%), fat 20g (29%), saturates 8g (40%), salt 0.8g (13%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.