This hearty stew is nutritious and filling. Serve with a side of rice to make it go even further
- Freeze it
- 600g diced pork
- 400g jar tomato and sweet pepper sauce
- 350g new potatoes, parboiled and halved
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 60ml soured cream, plus extra to serve
From your store cupboard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 3 tsp paprika plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 125ml chicken stock, made from ½ cube
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the pork, season and brown all over. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the paprika. Add the tomato purée, chicken stock tomato and sweet pepper sauce, new potatoes and red pepper.
- Bring to the boil, simmer for 5-10 minutes until the pork is tender then stir in the soured cream. Serve with a spoonful of soured cream and a sprinkle of paprika.
Per serving: calories 443 (22%), sugar 13g (14%), fat 20g (29%), saturates 6.9g (35%), salt 1.2g (20%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.