Thin strands of linguine cooked al dente make the perfect match for plump prawns and juicy tomatoes. Spaghetti or tagliatelle work, too
- 375g linguine
- 1 courgette, finely chopped
- 6 tomatoes, chopped and diced
- 2 x 145g packs cooked, peeled king prawns
- fresh basil leaves, to serve
From your store cupboard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- pinch chilli flakes
- Cook the linguine in boiling water for 12 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic and courgette and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, chilli flakes and some of the pasta cooking water, then cook on a gentle heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the king prawns and stir to heat through. Drain the pasta and toss in the sauce. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Per serving: calories 486 (24%), sugar 8.4g (9.3%), fat 11g (16%), saturates 1.8 (9%), salt 0.9g (15%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.