Jersey Royal potatoes have a very short season so make the most of them with this zesty side dish
- 750g Jersey Royal potatoes
- 1 lemon, cut into slices
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves removed
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 30g Parmesan, grated
- Heat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/Gas 5. Slice the potatoes into coins and place on a baking tray (you might need 2). Add the lemons and rosemary and drizzle over the oil. Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper and toss until coated.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then sprinkle the Parmesan over. Roast for a further 10 minutes then serve.
Per serving: calories 237 (12%), sugar 2.4g (2.7%), fat 11g (16%), saturates 2.8g (14%), salt 0.2g (3.3%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.