Serve this over strawberry ice cubes – drop a strawberry slice into each section of an ice cube tray filled with bottled water and freeze
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 limes, quartered
- 20 fresh mint leaves, plus extra to serve
- 6 British strawberries, halved
- 120ml Bacardi Superior White Rum
- soda, to taste
- Pour the caster sugar into 2 high ball glasses and add the limes, mint leaves and 4 of the strawberries. Mash up with the handle of a wooden spoon to bring all the flavours together and dissolve the sugar.
- Add white rum to each and finish with soda, to taste. Garnish with an extra strawberry or additional fresh mint leaves.
Per serving: calories 199 (10%), sugar 16g (18%), fat 0g (0%), saturates 0g (0%), salt 0g (0%) of your guideline daily amount
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.