Serving this in individual cups will go down a storm with the kids and prevent chocolatey fingers. 42p per serving
- gluten free
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 150g Island Sun popping corn
- 50g Green & Blacks dark chocolate
- 50g Green & Blacks white chocolate
- Heat the oil in a large, deep non-stick pan that has a tight-fitting lid. Remove from the heat, add the corn, cover and shake the pan well then return to the heat.
- Once you hear the corn begin to pop, shake the pan occasionally.
- When the popping sounds stop, tip the popped corn out on to a large tray and it spread out.
- Melt the dark chocolate and white chocolate in individual bowls in the microwave or over a pan of gently simmering water. Drizzle over the popcorn and allow to set .
- To serve divide between 6 paper cups.
Each serving contains: Energy 921kJ 220kcal (11%); Fat 10g (14%); Saturates 3.4g (17%); Sugars 10g (11%); Salt Trace (<1%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 28g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.