Peeling the broad beans isn’t essential, but it gives the salad a much fresher look. £1.12 per serving
- gluten free
- 1 head of fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g Tenderstem broccoli
- 100g frozen broad beans, shelled
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 80g watercress
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 70ml pink grapefruit juice
- Brush the fennel slices with 1 tbsp of the oil and cook on a piping hot griddle pan for 2-3 minutes per side. Toss the broccoli with the remaining oil and cook on the griddle pan for 5 minutes, turning frequently. Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Toss together the grapefruit segments with the fennel, broccoli and beans. Divide the watercress between 4 plates and top with the fennel mixture.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients and drizzle over.
Each serving contains: Energy 568kJ 136kcal (7%); Fat 7g (9%); Saturates 0.8g (4%); Sugars 10g (11%); Salt 0.2g (3%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 11.3g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.