These are sure to become a summer party favourite! Vary the fruity extras according to your taste – slices of apple or peach work well. 61p per serving
- 150ml Pimm’s
- 400ml lemonade (use sugar-free if preferred)
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced into rings
- 8 slices cucumber
- 8 mint leaves
- 100g strawberries, sliced
- Mix together the Pimm’s and lemonade.
- Place orange slices, a slice of cucumber, a mint leaf and some halved strawberries into 8 lolly moulds. Fill each with the Pimm’s mixture.
- Push a lolly stick into each mould and freeze until solid for 4-5 hours or overnight.
Each serving contains: Energy 223kJ 53kcal (3%); Fat Trace (1%); Saturates Trace (1%); Sugars 7.6g (8%); Salt Trace (1%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 7.6g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.