These colourful lollies are a great way to get the kids eating fruit. 51p per serving
- gluten free
- 300ml orange juice
- 150g raspberries
- 150ml cranberry and raspberry juice drink
- 150g blueberries
- 150ml blueberry juice
- Pour the orange juice into the base of 8 lolly moulds and freeze for 1 hour until almost solid.
- Meanwhile, blitz together the raspberries with the cranberry and raspberry juice drink. In a separate bowl do the same with the blueberries and blueberry juice.
- Pour equal amounts of the raspberry mixture on top of the orange juice, push a lolly stick in and freeze for about an hour until almost solid.
- Finally, add the blueberry layer and return to the freezer for 3 hours until totally frozen.
Each serving contains: Energy 188kJ 44kcal (2%); Fat Trace (<1%); Saturates Trace (<1%); Sugars 9.8g (11%); Salt Trace (<1%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 10g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.