Think of these rolls as a sandwich (minus the bread of course) and fill them with your fridge favourites. Rocket, basil, grated cheese and coleslaw all make great-tasting fillings. £1.97 per serving
- gluten free
- 16 slices of your favourite thinly cut meats such as wafer-thin smoked ham, chicken and turkey, or cured meats like prosciutto
- 90g reduced-fat soft cheese (we used 40% less fat)
- 100g sunblush tomatoes, drained
- 90g rocket
- Lay out your first piece of ham on a clean work surface and spread the top of it with a thin layer of soft cheese.
- Lay your second piece of ham on top of the first, then place a handful of rocket across the short end of the ham slices.
- Top with the sunblush tomatoes and roll tightly. Repeat until all of the rolls are complete.
Each serving contains: Energy 619kJ 148kcal (7%); Fat 7.2g (10%); Saturates 2.8g (14%); Sugars 3.9g (4%); Salt 2.8 (47%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 4.5g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.