Delicious with barbecued sausages, lamb cutlets or chicken thighs. £1.05 per serving
- gluten free
- 200g whole shallots, peeled
- 20 Jersey Royals or new potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic head, split into unpeeled cloves
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 2 red pointed peppers, cut into thick rings
- 200g asparagus
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Toss together the shallots, potatoes, olive oil, vinegar and garlic cloves. Spread out in a roasting tin.
- Roast for 20 minutes then remove from the oven, squeeze the lemon quarters over the vegetables, adding them to the tin afterwards, along with the pepper rings and asparagus.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Each serving contains: Energy 1288kJ 308kcal (15%); Fat 12.3g (18%); Saturates 1.9g (10%); Sugars 11.2g (12%); Salt trace (<1%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 39g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.