After zesting the lemons, roll them around on a table or a work surface for a minute to make them easier to juice. £1.05 per serving
- gluten free
- 3 lemons, juice and finely grated zest only
- 3 large eggs
- 130g caster sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 200g mixed berries (strawberries, hulled and halved, raspberries, blueberries)
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- Heat the oven to 160°C/140°C fan/Gas 3. Place the lemon juice, zest, eggs and sugar into a mixing bowl and whisk well for 2 minutes with an electric beater.
- Add the cream and whisk for 2 minutes. Divide equally between 6 individual heatproof dishes.
- Put the dishes in a roasting tin. Pour in enough hot water to come at least halfway up the side of the dishes. Cook for 35-40 minutes until the parfaits are still slightly wobbly. Remove from the oven, lift out of the water bath and cool. Chill in the fridge for 3 hours.
- To serve, remove from the refrigerator. Sprinkle each parfait with the mixed berries and dust with a little icing sugar.
Each serving contains: Energy 1670kJ 402kcal (20%); Fat 31g (44%); Saturates 18g (90%); Sugars 25g (28%); Salt 0.2g (3%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 25g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.