Frozen raspberries work here too. Dipping the tin in hot water briefly will help the dessert to slide out. 65p per serving
- gluten free
- 250g light soft cheese
- 300ml coconut milk
- 50g caster sugar
- 5 limes, juice and zest, finely grated 250ml evaporated milk
- 1 pack of Mrs Crimbles coconut macaroons, crumbled
- 150g fresh raspberries
- Line a 900g loaf tin with clingfilm. Whisk together the light soft cheese, coconut milk, caster sugar and lime zest and juice in a large mixing bowl until all the ingredients are well combined.
- In another bowl, whisk the evaporated milk for 5 minutes until thick and foamy. Fold it into the lime mixture along with the raspberries and 4 of the crumbled macaroons.
- Spoon into the tin and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, turn out of the tin and decorate with the remaining crumbled macaroon and lime zest.
Each serving contains: Energy 809kJ 194kcal (10%); Fat 13g (19%); Saturates 10.6g (53%); Sugars 14g (16%); Salt 0.2g (3%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 16.3g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.