Feel free to change the proportions of melon to include more of your favourite, or to use up what you have. £2.26 per serving
- gluten free
- 400g honeydew melon
- 400g watermelon
- 400g cantaloupe melon
- 100ml brandy
- 3 tbsp clear honey or ginger syrup (from a jar of stem ginger)
- 1 lime, sliced
- 6 fresh mint sprigs
- 1 bottle of cava or Prosecco
- 400ml lemonade
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Scoop out as many balls as you can from the melon flesh using a melon baller. Dice any remaining flesh and blitz in a blender with the brandy and honey (or syrup) until smooth. Pour into a large serving jug and add the melon balls.
- Add the lime slices, mint sprigs, sparkling wine and lemonade. Stir and add ice.
- Pour into tall tumblers to serve, spooning some melon balls into each glass.
Each serving contains: Energy 961kJ 229kcal (11%); Fat 0.3g (0%); Saturates Trace (<1%); Sugars 28.4g (32%); Salt Trace (<1%) of your Reference Intake Carbohydrates per serving: 28.4g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.