These are a fun use for your cupcake tin and a really good way to use up all kinds of fridge leftovers. Be creative with the fillings – try cheese in all of them, and put bacon in some, peas and corn in others and a mix of all the above in some more – it keeps it interesting when you come to eat them! £1.14 per serving
- gluten free
- 6 eggs, whisked with salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp 50% Less Fat Crème Fraîche
- 30g frozen peas
- 30g sweetcorn (tinned or frozen)
- 1 rasher smoked bacon, snipped into little pieces
- 150g soft goat’s cheese, divided into small pieces
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Heat your oven to 180°C/160°C fan/Gas 4. Whisk the eggs with the crème fraîche, then set aside.
- Lightly oil a cupcake baking tray (we used a miniature one). Then fill each of the ‘holes’ with different combinations of ingredients (excluding the chives) so they‘re about one third full.
- Pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in each tray hole, leaving ½ cm at the top of each one.
- Top each with a pinch of chopped chives and place in to the oven. Check them while cooking: you’re looking for them to rise up like soufflés and turn golden brown . Once this has happened (in around 12 minutes) remove them from the oven – they’ll then sink back down.
- Once the tortillas are cool enough to handle you can pop them out of the tray to cool down fully.
Each serving contains: Energy 1514kJ 359kcal (18%); Fat 6.8g (10%); Saturates 2g (10%); Sugars 35g (39%); Salt Trace (<1%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 64g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.