You can use thin streaky bacon instead of pancetta if you like. 63p per serving
- gluten free
- 18 Jersey Royals or new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g pack pancetta slices
- Fresh sage leaves
- 100g mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 100g light crème fraîche
- Cook the potatoes for 12-15 minutes in boiling water until tender. Drain then toss with the oil.
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Stretch each slice of pancetta with the back of a knife and halve. Place a sage leaf on each potato and wrap with pancetta. Thread 3 potatoes on to each metal skewer and place on a baking tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the pancetta is crispy. Remove the skewers before serving.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, garlic and crème fraîche to make a dip for the potatoes.
Each serving contains: Energy 2432kJ 580kcal (29%); Fat 25g (36%); Saturates 6.2g (31%); Sugars 3.4g (4%); Salt 0.8g (13%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 73g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.