Make sure you use canned pineapple in juice (as opposed to syrup) to give your lollies a lovely sharp pineapple flavour. 65p per serving
- gluten free
- 425g can pineapple rings in juice
- 200ml light coconut milk
- 150ml Malibu (coconut rum liqueur)
- 25g caster sugar
- 50g Fudco Fine Desiccated Coconut
- Add the pineapple rings and juice, 150ml of the coconut milk, the Malibu and caster sugar to a liquidiser or food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Divide between 8 lolly moulds, insert a lolly stick in the centre of each mould and freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the moulds and dip the top of each one firstly in the reserved coconut milk then in the the desiccated coconut.
Each serving contains: Energy 650kJ 156kcal (8%); Fat 5.6g (8%); Saturates 4.9g (25%); Sugars 14g (16%); Salt Trace (<1%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 14.4g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.