Use any berries you like – fresh and whole or puréed work well, and you can also add nuts and seeds. £2.43 per serving
- gluten free
- 200g quinoa
- 100ml almond milk
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp runny honey
- 50g fresh berries such as blueberries and raspberries
- 2 x 300g cans raspberries in natural juice, drained and puréed
- First cook the quinoa according to the pack instructions. Allow to cool.
- Take your cooked and cooled quinoa and combine it with the almond milk, yogurt and 2 tbsp honey. Mix together thoroughly and leave it overnight in the fridge.
- The next day, add a few tablespoons of the raspberry purée to the bottom of your jar or container. Top with the quinoa mixture, the berries, then the remaining purée, and finally more quinoa and berries. Finish by drizzling the remaining honey over the top.
Each serving contains: Energy 1514kJ 359kcal (18%); Fat 6.8g (10%); Saturates 2g (10%); Sugars 35g (39%); Salt Trace (<1%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 964g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.