Keep the noodles and salmon together in a container and assemble as you eat them. £2.83 per serving
- gluten free
- 220g salmon fillet
- 90g gluten-free rice noodles, cooked as per the pack instructions then cooled
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 8 little gem lettuce leaves
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 lime, juice only
- One thumb sized piece of ginger, finely minced
- A pinch of salt
- One garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Half a yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped
- Place the salmon fillet on an oiled baking sheet and into an oven heated to 220°C/200°C fan/Gas 7. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Once cooled enough to handle, flake the salmon into pieces with your fingers.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the dressing ingredients and mix together, then add the salmon, noodles and chopped red chilli. Mix together thoroughly. Pile the noodle mixture on to the lettuce leaves, top with a pinch of fresh red chilli and eat.
Each serving contains: Energy 1709kJ 406kcal (20%); Fat 13.7g (20%); Saturates 2.3g (12%); Sugars 9.4g (10%); Salt 0.6g (10%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 45g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.