Use a slightly under-ripe mango – it will be easier to shred. £1.10 per serving
- gluten free
- 150g gluten-free rice noodles
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- ½ cucumber
- 150g beansprouts
- 1 mango, cut into matchsticks
- 70g bag lamb’s lettuce
For the dressing
- 100ml pineapple juice
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Tamari soy sauce
- 2 tbsp demerara sugar
- Place the noodles in a pan, cover with boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Add the sugar snap peas and beansprouts after 1 minute. Drain well and toss with the chilli oil. Allow to cool.
- Halve the cucumber lengthways, scoop out the seeds and slice thinly. Toss with the mango and lamb’s lettuce.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the pineapple juice, ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar.
- Toss the cooled noodles with the mango mixture and drizzle over the dressing.
Each serving contains: Energy 1076kJ 254kcal (13%); Fat 0.6g (1%); Saturates Trace (<1%); Sugars 23.9g (27%); Salt 1.3g (22%) of your Reference Intake. Carbohydrates per serving: 54.5g
Click the meal you want to plan this recipe for.